2014年12月3日 星期三

What A Wonderful World

11.30上周日,帶兩歲的女兒到東吳大學看橘子泥公益劇團看音樂劇
這是她看的第一齣舞台劇
第一次進到劇院,音響的聲音讓她很不習慣,
好在平常會與她唱唱跳跳,盡量試著帶她融入情境中
倒也漸入佳境
其中有一首我很喜歡的歌曲,是Louis Armstrong 的What A Wonderful World
這首歌,我曾經在之前公司尾牙時,一人SOLO給所有同事和來賓聽。
坐在台下,看著台上以前的夥伴們演出,哼著這首歌
上周剛選舉完,將這首歌送給大家,
希望我們都能在一個"多麼美好的世界"裡生活
也都能一起共同為美好世界而努力
  

What A Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong      
   多麼美好的世界-路易斯‧阿姆斯壯

I see trees of green, red roses too                        
  我看見樹的翠綠和玫瑰的紅艷
I see them bloom for me and you                         
  她們為你我而綻放
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.   
  我心想  這是多麼美好的世界啊
I see skies of blue and clouds of white                
  我看到了藍天與白雲
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night      
  明亮、幸福的一天    夜晚向人們道晚安
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.   
  我心想  這是多麼美好的世界啊
The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky     
  彩虹的顏色  在天空中多麼美麗
Are also on the faces of people going by             
  那些過往的行人臉上也是
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
  我看到朋友互相握手  說著"最近好嗎?"
They're really saying I love you.                            
  他們是真心的關愛著彼此

I hear babies cry, I watch them grow                    
  我聽著嬰兒哭泣  看著他們長大
They'll learn much more than I'll never know       
  他們學習著許多  我從不知道的事物
And I think to myself what a wonderful world     
  我心想  這是多麼美好的世界啊
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.     
  是的,我心想  這是多麼美好的世界

沒有留言:

張貼留言